POWER UM 132
The model 132 with patented system of automatic shanks by Unverferth, moves backwards and upwards from a single pivot point for the smooth use in hard and rocky soils. In addition, it has a wider and stronger pulling arm for greater stability and strength.
development of plants
Compaction, besides being the major cause of surface erosion, reduces yields by preventing roots from developing freely throughout the soil in search of water and nutrients.
Unverferth subsoilers contribute to reduce compaction, improve infiltration conditions and porosity, with a minimum disturbance of the soil surface, preparing it for the best root development of the plants, avoiding loss of stored carbon and improving the survival of microorganisms.
The auto-reset shank that trips rearward and upward from a single pivot point for trouble-free use in rocky, hard soils. Trip pressure of 2.700 kg for consistent working depth.
- 3/4″ thick high-stress, forged-alloy shanks provide maximum strength and minimal disturbance, breaking up the compacted layer to a depth of 50cm.
- Points feature raised-center, tapered design for less soil disturbance at higher speeds
- Heat-treated cast invertible wearbars add to shank durability. Narrower in center for easy cutting of soil, to relieve deeper compaction, with minimum surface disturbance.
- The discs are placed directly in front of the shanks to optimize the residue flow
- 680 kg ground pressure easily cuts through the heaviest residue
- Choose your choice of 20″ wave discs or 24″ flat discs to suit ground conditions
- The cast clamps for mounting coulters have a bi-directional clamping to keep the disc in line with the shaft for minimum soil disturbance.
- Two heavy duty tapered roller bearings protected with triple lip seals, O-rings and flanged hub caps with locking rings for long term and reliable use.
The rigidly constructed, fully welded frame with the right weight for the job provides excellent stability and depth maintenance in all types of soil.
- Heavy-duty, double-frame all-welded construction with 6″x6″ rearbar.
- Exceptional underframe clearance of 38” for improved residue flow.
- Available in 2 to 9-shank models on 30” spacings.
- Unique implement design allows shank positioning on variable row spacings from 20” to 40”. Working width up to 25% greater than the competition.
Rolling Harrow conditioner
Perfect soil conditioning, adjustable downward pressure and angular knives add to the low soil surface disturbance by the design of the Power Um 132/30 shanks providing a uniform coverage, which improves work at planting time.
- It chops and equally distributes the residues for a better subsequent planting and a more uniform emergence of the plants.
- Field-proven angled, scalloped blades are designed specifically for aggressive residue cutting and chopping action.
The only one
with Shatter wings
The Shatter wings, exclusively developed by Unverferth, allow a greater spacing between furrows, which increases the working width and the hectares per hour with the same amount of shanks, power and fuel consumption of the tractor.
Furthermore, they are designed to break up compacted underground layers.
- Wings in 7” or 9” widths can be set from 0- to 14-degree slope to match the desired level of fracturing
- Optional ¼”- thick, abrasion-resistant steel shank protector kits add to shank life.
Excellent depth control, easily adjustable stabilizer wheel system without extra effort or tools, plus 8 to 10-layer rubber covers depending on the model.
- Tool-free adjustability for greater versatility from field to field.
- Rigid-frame models are equipped with new, 8-ply 7.60 x 15 tires; folding 6-10-shank models have 8-ply 9.5L x 15 tires, and 12- and 16-row models have 10-ply 12.5×15 tires.