It adapts very easily to different sowing systems or modalities, row spacing, number of seeds per linear meter, flat, in ridges and in planks.
PNEUMATIC SEEDER OF VEGETABLES EL PATO SNH-8
The pneumatic vegetable seeder El Pato, is a machine developed for precision sowing 'seed x seed' through a pneumatic vacuum dosing system.
PERFORM 5 OPERATIONS IN ONE
- Make up the plank or ridge
- Apply insecticide
- Install irrigation tape.
Sow a variety of seeds such as onion, carrot, lettuce, chard, spinach, parsley, beet, cabbage, tomato, arugula, radish, leek, etc. Even sesame.
COMPONENTS COMMON TO ALL CONFIGURATIONS
- Reinforced chassis with three point tower.
- Suction turbine powered by power outlet that generates the vacuum of the dosers (includes control bar).
- Vacuometer to measure depression in dispensers.
- Vacuum system with built-in tank for cleaning hoppers and dispensers.
- 16-speed gearbox in oil bath to regulate planting density.
- Floating control wheel with loading spring and 14 ”cover with studs.
- Large capacity fertilizer hopper with chevron roller dispensers that works with all types of granulated fertilizers, the dose regulation is through changeable gears.
- Applicator of granulated insecticides with discharge in the same planting line together with the seed, the regulation of the dose is through changeable gears.
- Drip kit includes roll support with brake and shoe or downpipe to leave the tape buried in the ground.
- Individual seed hopper with guillotine to regulate the discharge of seeds on the dispenser and lower lid for cleaning.
- Spring system to load the sowing line in case of very compacting or very stony soils.
- Planting Monitor: indicates faults due to difference in density, per capped tube, maximum speed and sensor disconnection; sowing density, reports row by row the seeds per meter numerically and the population per average hectare of the planting, reports total and partial hectares, and, speed by means of an inductive sensor.
This machine won the following awards:
- INNOVAR Award granted by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation of the Argentine Republic in the Innovative Product category. October 2013.
- TERNIUM-EXPOAGRO Prize awarded by ExpoAgro, Ternuim-Siderar and Agritechnica-DLG from Germany, in the category of Industrial Design. March 2015
- CITA Award (International Center for Agricultural Technology) in the ‘Intensive’ category, delivered at the Palermo Rural Exhibition. August 2015
DEVELOPER AND ONions COORDINATOR el patoImplement developed by El Pato Agricultural Machinery for the collection of onion and garlic, in a sowing system in furrows or planks.
Work by passing the uprooting under the bulbs, cutting the roots and loosening the earth, and then be picked up by a conveyor belt that forms the cord. It allows to work 2 grooves or 1 plank.