- Seed loading capacity: 400 kg.
- Fertilizer loading capacity: 240l / 350l
- Shot 6.0 x 16
- Chain transmission
- Minimum power required 45 hp (considering tractor weight)
- Work performance, 0.5 to 0.8 hectares per hour
- Operational control, lift 3 points
- Row spacing between 75 to 95 cm
- Speed up to 10 km / h depending on the amount of potatoes per meter (recommended 5 to 6 km / h)
2 SEAL AUTOMATIC SEEDER LÖCHEL SP2
It is commanded by 3 points. The advantage of this system is to allow a minimum turning radius, achieving rapid entry into the groove, with the possibility of maneuvering in narrow headings. Fully automatic operation gives greater precision and effectiveness when operating.
The sowing width is factory regulated according to the producer’s need.
A greater height from the ground and the absence of a passing axis prevent the chains from clogging when planting in very soft soil or deep grooves.
Optionally, if necessary, you can adapt bucket reducer and planting fence.
STARTER AND SPINNER FOR 3 POINTS LÖCHEL
The system of drag is by means of a tractor of 3 points, what admits a minimum radius of twist, allowing a fast entrance to the furrow, with possibility of maneuvering in narrow headings.
The hauling system consists of riveted links on a rubber strap with studs, the shape of which prevents damage to the potato, taking care of it from cuts and wounds. Said system has the advantage of having a long service life. It has interchangeable blades for easy sharpening.
- Operational Control: Mechanical
- Transmission with gimbal bar, gearbox and V-belts.
- Cleaning mechanism, vibrating star system.
- Minimum power required 50 HP
- Row spacing 75 to 90 cm
- Recommended speed, 5 km / h depending on the type of soil.